Making best use of one of the most sophisticated broadband environments in Japan, Tokushima Prefecture Free Public Wireless LAN Service (“Tokushima Free Wi-Fi”) is provided at 112 sightseeing/evacuation sites, etc. throughout the prefecture.
With Tokushima Free Wi-Fi, you can freely enjoy the Internet, post your travel journals using SNS with your smartphone in real time, and collect detailed local information.
Because this service is also available through PCs, you can use it for teleworking (mobile work nvironment).
You can access the Internet with your smartphone, tablet, or PC, regardless of your contract carriers, including docomo, au, SoftBank, etc.
*These terminals need to be compatible with IEEE802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac, and be equipped with a suitable web browser. However, some terminals may not be compatible with this Service.
You can use this Service free of charge
You can enjoy high-speed Internet access
Many access circuits for Tokushima Free Wi-Fi are provided in 1 Gbps specification.
*Wireless LAN communication speeds and transmission ranges may vary, depending on use environment and radio-wave conditions, etc.
You can use this Service as many times as you like by performing reauthentication every 30 minutes
Anyone can use this Service easily
- All you have to do is enter your e-mail address and agree to the Terms of Service.
- This Service is also available to non-Japanese visitors without 3G contracts with cell-phone companies, etc.
- Multi-lingual services are provided at our main website in Japanese, English, Korean, and Chinese (simplified/traditional)
Enjoy secure service
- This Service is filtered to block hazardous sites; and access logs are recorded to prevent any illicit use.
- Please note that no encryption is provided for wireless segments (between terminals and access points) in order to enhance user convenience.